https://www.blueflamingokids.in/ platform is a trading name of Albee Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated in India. The Blue Flamingo Kids website (https://www.blueflamingokids.in/) is therefore brought to you by Albee Technologies Private Limited (“We”).
The Blue Flamingo Kids Platform Privacy Notice applies to Users of BlueFlamingokids.in and/or mobile application (a trading name of Albee Technologies Private Limited). This details how we will collect and process the personal data that we hold about you and your rights under the INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 in respect of the data held.
The lawful basis and purpose for the processing of your data
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis for doing so.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING, USING, STORING AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Where you have provided consent Blue Flamingo Kids collects, uses, stores and processes your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws and shall include the following:
1. to respond to inquiries /complaints/ questions
2. to provide information about services available and to send You information, materials, including any email alerts, transactions with Us and competitions and promotions that you take part in and offers, if any.
3. to send You important information regarding the Services, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
4. to send You surveys, newsletters, statistics about users, traffic patterns and marketing communications;
5. to personalize Your experience on the Services by presenting advertisements, services and offers tailored to Your preferences;
6. to third parties selected by Blue Flamingo Kids as part of aggregated and anonymised statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of Blue Flamingo Kids’s Services(s);
7. to conducting academic research, surveys, analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
8. to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
9. to implement information security practices;
10. to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
11. to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
12. to enable a potential buyer or investor to evaluate the business of Blue Flamingo Kids.
The information that we collect
We will collect personal data from you at the outset of your relationship with us, from your registration as well as from other third parties. This personal data will include;
Parents – Names (Father or Mother or both), Carer. Email address, Phone Number.
Kids – Names, Pictures, Date of Birth, Grade
Sharing your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to other companies within the Albee Technologies Private Limited and third parties which provide services in connection with the administration of your account.
We will disclose your personal information to any governmental, legal or regulatory body if required to do so by applicable law and regulation.
We will otherwise keep your personal information confidential and never use it for any other purpose or pass your details to any third parties without your consent.
Retention of your personal data
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary to provide the services under the Terms and Conditions applicable to the account and to meet any legal or regulatory obligations that may apply.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have a number of rights under the Data Protection laws, including:
the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. When you request this information, this is known as making a Subject Access Request (SAR). In most cases, this will be free of charge, however in some limited circumstances, for example, repeated requests for further copies, we may apply an administration fee;
the right to have personal information we hold about you transferred securely to another service provider in electronic form;
the right to have any inaccurate personal information corrected;
the right to have any out-of-date personal information deleted once there’s no business need or legal requirement for us to hold it;
the right to object or restrict some processing, in limited circumstances and only when we don’t have legitimate grounds for processing your personal information;
the right to object to your personal information being used to send you marketing material. We will only send you marketing material where you’ve given us your consent to do so. You can remove your consent at any time.
If you have any questions regarding how we use the data that we collect please contact:
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of how we have managed your data you have the right to complain to the Government Regulatory Authorities.
By registering, you consent to the use of your Personal Information for the purposes and on the terms set out above. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to email@example.com.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Arun Kumar Pareek
Address: 238, 2nd Floor, Ganpati Plaza, MI Road, Jaipur
Phone: + 91 9314391756
Time: 3.00 pm – 4.00 pm